I most certainly love my husband because he’s handsome and kind, but the things that draw me to him are rather inconspicuous. In the spirit of Valentine’s Day, I thought I would share a few ideas for you guys who really want to impress your sweetie in the kitchen this weekend. As you will see, it’s the small things that really matter!
- I love a man who wipes off the counters even if they’re speckled granite and he can’t see the crumbs.
- I love a man who loads and empties the dishwasher.
- I love a man who sets and clears the table.
- I love a man who packs lunch for his kids every day.
- I love a man who makes dinner for his wife and family.
- I love a man who knows what food brands his wife buys.
- I love a man who can grocery shop without a list because he knows what’s missing from the pantry.
- I love a man who supports exclusive co-op shopping because his wife does.
- I love a man who puts leftovers in glass or ceramic because he’s worried about plastics.
- I love a man who cares about what his kids eat, and helps curb sweets.
- I love a man who eats whatever is for dinner and always has a genuine compliment.
- I love a man who eats over a plate so not a crumb escapes to the floor.
- I love a man who knows something fell from his mouth while eating.
- I love a man who wipes the ketchup bottle before returning it to the fridge.
Feel free to add to the list. Isn’t it fun to think about all the little things people do that make us love them so much? Happy Valentine’s Day!